We are a group of scientists, engineers, fashion designer & social activists passionate to work towards improving healthcare robotic technologies.
R&D Engineer (Mechatronics) / Senior R&D Engineer (Mechatronics)
ABOUT MEDEXO ROBOTICS:
MedEXO Robotics is a vibrant company that aims at extending human capability and improving general well-being of the public by providing revolutionary wearable robotic solutions. We offer an excellent opportunity for passionate mechatronic professionals to join our exciting journey of innovation and revolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with other team members to complete and improve prototypes
- Participate in product design and 3D prototyping
- Responsible for hardware testing and debugging
- Prepare technical drawings, schematics and documents for manufacturing
- Join the innovation process through reviewing relevant patents and identifying new technologies or tools
- Bachelor’s in mechanical/ electrical/ manufacturing/ mechatronics/ computer engineering or other related disciplines. Master’s degree or above is a plus.
- At least two years of total experience with mechatronics from extracurricular activities, academic research, or professional experience
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain persistence and patience when facing challenging problems
- Experience in mechanical design and 3D prototyping; familiarity with DesignSpark Mechanical, SolidEdge or Solidworks is a plus.
- Experience in custom circuit board design; familiarity with Design Spark PCB, KiCad or ORCAD is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with micro-controllers/Raspberry Pi; knowledge on FPGA is a plus
- Knowledge on IMU, flex sensors and motor controllers
- Knowledge on control systems is a plus
- Proficiency with C/C++/Java/Python is a plus
SALARY: Competitive and Negotiable Salary
Note: MedEXO Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MedEXO Robotics is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online in the form below